Glowing Feedback for the Hotel Xcaret, Playa Del CarmenPosted on 01/25/2021
Altair Travel agent, Sandie Black, had clients stay at the Hotel Xcaret in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico this month and because of the glowing report she received, we knew we had to share it to all of our followers!
Looking to stay at the Xcaret?! Here is all you need to know..
We LOVED LOVED LOVED Hotel Xcaret and all it had to offer. It is now our favorite.
- The ease of getting to and from the parks was excellent. There were literally no issues. The Location of the Hotel makes Excaret, Senses and Xplore minutes away.
- The rooms are very nice, the beds comfortable, patio is great. My only complaint is not having a mirror directly in front of the sinks and that the sinks are open to the room. But that’s just a preference thing and wouldn’t impact us going back.
- The hotel had the best food we’ve had at a resort in Mexico before. It was way more authentic and not overly Americanized. At breakfast there are three ladies making homemade tortillas and tacos. I’m not kidding, those were the best tacos I’ve ever had!! The seafood was fresh and delicious.
- The two pools we used were warm and very nice.
- The beach seemed like most in the Playa Del Carmen area. Not much to speak of and with many rocks. However, with all the activities at the parks none of us missed having a beach. The river system surrounding the hotel is cool too. Although we didn’t use the paddle boards/kayaks they were easy to find.
- Everyone was friendly and very hospitable.
- Unlike other resorts we’ve been to, this one has way more nationals than Americans there. I had read this also. I actually very much appreciated it not feeling like the typical resort. And I’m sure leads to better cuisine! Again, those tacos!!! The Hotel and all parks exceeded on cleanliness. I could’ve had less hand sanitizer and mask wearing outside but that is the sign of our times currently.