Regent Seven Seas Cruises 2023-2024 Voyage Debut
The Regent Seven Seas Cruises 2023-2024 season features 139 new voyages, maiden calls to 15 new ports across Europe, Asia, Arabia and North America, an exciting route for our 2024 World Cruise, plus 4 Grand Voyages offering guests ample opportunities for immersive exploration.
OVERVIEW BY SHIP & HIGHLIGHTS:
By Ship —
Seven Seas Splendor™
- Summer season in Northern Europe/Mediterranean, Fall Season in South America, Winter Season in Caribbean.
- Principal ship in Northern Europe, including Baltic sailings ranging from 7-16 nights.
- After crossing to Miami, she will host our 2023 Circle South America Grand Voyage.
- Winter season includes mix of Eastern and Western Caribbean voyages, along with 2 Panama Canal transits.
Seven Seas Explorer®
- Summer Season in Alaska; Winter Season in Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
- After concluding her inaugural Alaska season, she crosses to Asia to do a series of Tokyo Roundtrips and cruises through Southeast Asia en route to Australia.
- After two Sydney-Auckland voyages, Explorer begins a Grand Voyage from Sydney to Tokyo, spanning 59 Nights sailing through the marquis destinations in Asia.
Seven Seas Voyager®
- Summer Season in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe, Fall Season in Africa, Winter Season in South America.
- Primary ship sailing the Mediterranean, spanning all four regions — Eastern Med, Western Med, Holy Land, Greek Isles — including multiple 3-Night stays in Jerusalem.
- In late July/August, she does a series of unique Northern Europe voyages, including an Iceland/Greenland exploration, a cruise through Iceland and Norway, plus a circumnavigation of the British Isles before returning to the Mediterranean to close out the season.
- Departing Barcelona in November, she sails down the West Coast of Africa en route to Cape Town, where she’ll then sail two Cape Town Roundtrip voyages.
- After crossing from Cape Town to Rio in January 2024, she’ll sail a series of South America voyages which traverse the Southern Cone, including scenic cruising to Antarctica.
Seven Seas Mariner®
- Summer Season in the Mediterranean, Fall Season in Canada & New England, Winter Season in Caribbean.
- Range of Mediterranean voyages from 10-12 nights, including Eastern Med, Western Med, Greek Isles as well as voyages to the Black Sea.
- Mariner then repositions to Canada & New England where she will debut as our resident ship in that region, sailing a series of 11-Night voyages between New York City and Montréal.
- In November, she repositions to the Caribbean, sailing two Eastern Caribbean voyages, before heading south for a voyage through the Amazon, roundtrip from Miami, with calls to the Eastern Caribbean islands on the way to and from South America.
Seven Seas Navigator®
- Spring Season in Caribbean/Amazon, Summer Season in Canada/New England and Mediterranean/Northern Europe, Fall Season in Africa and Arabia, Winter Season in Asia, Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific.
- Navigator begins with a 24-Night Amazon voyage, a Caribbean voyage calling on the ABC islands, a repositioning cruise from Miami to New York City, and then two 11-Night “standard” Canada/New England voyages — in the springtime weather for something different.
- She then departs from New York City on our 78-Night Grand Arctic Adventure — along the way to Barcelona, she will visit New England, Canada, Greenland, Iceland, British Isles, Baltic, Western Europe and Iberia.
- Following a Dry Dock in Barcelona in September 2023, Voyager sails a series of Mediterranean voyages before departing Istanbul on a 21-Night voyage to Dubai, and then continuing on through Asia en route to Australia/New Zealand.
- Regent returns to the South Pacific on Navigator, with 4 voyages sailing through the islands of French Polynesia, all of which feature overnights in BOTH Bora Bora and Papeete.
- After sailing back to mainland Australia, Navigator departs Sydney and sails through Southeast Asia, India, Arabia en route to the Mediterranean where the season ends in Athens.
4 Grand Voyages
• Grand Arctic Adventure — Navigator - June 23, 2023 — 78 Nights — New York to Barcelona
• Grand European Sojourn — Splendor - September 9, 2023 — 62 Nights — Stockholm to Athens
• Circle South America — Splendor - December 4, 2023 — 67 Nights — Roundtrip Miami
• Grand Asia-Pacific Journey — Explorer – January 19, 2024 — 59 Nights — Sydney to Tokyo
FREE LAND PROGRAMS
More than 25 voyages aboard Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Navigator offer a FREE Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Program.